Whitehorsenet.org is a property of White Horse Network Services Private Ltd, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at No.3, Embassy Icon, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560 001.
Information We Collect
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site.
- Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Whitehorsenet.org.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys or contests on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
- Other tracking technology: By using the Site, you consent to our cookies.
- Log File Information: Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally.
- Web beacons: (also known as clear gifs) are used in combination with cookies to help Site operators understand how you interact with their websites. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site or in an email. The use of a clear gif allows the Site to measure your actions in opening the page that contains the clear gif.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences
Use of your personal information
We will use Personal Data collected through the Sites to with your consent:
- allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Site;
- process your registration and/or upload user generated content;
- provide you with information that you request or agree to receive;
- improve the Site and for internal business purposes;
- contact you with regard to your use of the Site, and any changes to our policies;
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- tailor content, advertisements and offers we serve you; and
- fulfil other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Data or otherwise with your consent.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We may share Personal Data with the following parties
- With third parties: Third parties may be engaged to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Site, sending e-mail communications, and data analysis. WE share User data with such third parties to perform services for us but by maintaining adequate security to protect such data from unauthorized access.
- Business & Operational purposes: WHN reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including Personal Information in event of a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of WHN’s assets, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Disclosure compelled under any Law: We may disclose information, including your Personal Data, Usage Information and Device Identifier (including IP address) to comply with a legal obligation imposed on us by any of Regulatory/ statutory/ governmental authorities conducting an investigation/enquiry with or without intimation to you. User information may also be shared while investigating potential fraud.
WHN Policy on Minor’s Data:
We ensure reasonable safeguards to secure the information provided by you, however we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and as such the use of our website and user information provided to us is completely at the user’s own risk.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, SMS or any other marketing communications you may email us at email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Please note that we may still need to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Sites and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from marketing communications.
Third party sites:
Our website may contain links to third party website, which are beyond our control. Your use of their websites and features are subject to their privacy policies. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those websites. WHN is not liable/ responsible for these third party sites.
In the event of any grievances/ complaints, which you wish to make please contact our Grievance Officer mentioned herein below, as per the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, who shall respond within a period of 7 clear working days:
No.3, Embassy icon, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001
Ph: 080-43124312; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy: